Current open positions: One full time Preschool Teacher, one part time Preschool Teacher (30 hours per week) two part time (20 hours per week) After School Teachers, Substitute Teachers
Both full and part time employees are benefits eligible and will get 100% paid medical insurance coverage
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com to be considered
($15 to $18 hourly to start depending on experience)
Small Faces is a non-profit child care center that has been serving the Crown Hill neighborhood north of Ballard for over 40 years. We are dedicated to providing a play based education that is centered on the needs of children. Join our team of dedicated and experienced teachers!
We are looking to build diverse teaching teams with a passion for educating children through play. Teachers will be joining a team of three teachers. Applicants must be ready to work collaboratively as a teacher in the classroom sharing leadership responsibilities.
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals with a dedicated work ethic and a playful sense of humor.
Teachers at Small Faces have:
- A passion for play based education and an openness to practicing new ways to learn with children
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- The ability and desire to collaborate with our team of professional educators
- A love of lifelong learning and dedication to continuous improvement in the field
- A rich, team building environment
- Weekly planning time outside of the classroom
- 100% paid Medical/dental plan
- Paid training and planning time
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Low teacher to child ratios
- Competitive wages based on experience and education
Work in an environment that makes a difference in the life of a child!
($14 to $15 hourly to start depending on experience)
We are looking for dedicated educators to be part of our substitute pool. We are only considering applicants with experience and/or education in the Early Childhood Education field.
Substitutes fill in for full time staff as needed for planned vacations and unplanned illness. Substitutes generally work between 20 and 40 hours per week depending on the quality of their teaching skills and the needs of the center. This is a great way to gain experience in a childcare center. We often hire from our substitute pool for full time positions when they become open