Current open positions: Two full time After School Teachers, one full time Preschool Teacher, Substitute Teachers
Both full and part time employees are benefits eligible and will get 100% paid medical insurance coverage.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com to be considered
After School and Preschool Teachers
($16 to $19 hourly to start depending on experience)
Join our team of dedicated and experienced teachers!
We are looking to build diverse teaching teams with a passion for educating children through play. Teachers will be joining a team of three teachers. Applicants must be ready to work collaboratively as a teacher in the classroom sharing leadership responsibilities.
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals with a dedicated work ethic and a playful sense of humor.
Teachers at Small Faces have:
- A passion for play based education and an openness to practicing new ways to learn with children
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- The ability and desire to collaborate with our team of professional educators
- A love of lifelong learning and dedication to continuous improvement in the field
Teaching duties include:
- Planning and implementing developmentally appropriate activities that are varied in learning styles and teaching techniques to suit all abilities and individuality.
- Maintaining a safe and enriching environment for children
- Using Enterprise Talk, Emotion Coaching and Positive Discipline techniques to scaffold positive social skill building in children
- Developing individual plans for children with special needs and making referrals when needed
- Accurately maintaining classroom budget
- Maintaining and organizing classroom supplies
- Keeping the classroom clean and sanitized
- Completing all necessary paperwork in a neat and timely fashion including but not limited to attendance sheets, photo posting, calendars and injury reports
- Greeting parents and families daily
- Weekly communication with parents in person and via e-mail
- A rich, team building environment
- Weekly planning time outside of the classroom
- 100% paid Medical/dental plan
- Paid training and planning time
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Low teacher to child ratios
- Competitive wages based on experience and education
Work in an environment that makes a difference in the life of a child!
($15 to $17 hourly to start depending on experience)
We are looking for dedicated educators to be part of our substitute pool. We are only considering applicants with experience and/or education in the Early Childhood Education field.
Substitutes fill in for full time staff as needed for planned vacations and unplanned illness. Substitutes generally work between 20 and 40 hours per week depending on the quality of their teaching skills and the needs of the center. This is a great way to gain experience in a childcare center. We often hire from our substitute pool for full time positions when they become open